Friday 26 July 2013

Summer Holidays

The holidays have begun again...
According to my online countdown that I have created, it is 40 days, 20 hours, 7 minutes, and 40 seconds (as of when I am writing this sentence) left until I leave my house for the bus stop.
This summer holiday is probably going to be even more boring than ever. The only thing that I'm doing ( a big thing) is going to Germany for 5 days.
The summer holidays are too long. You get bored easily, you have nothing to really entertain you.

I've needed to be really careful about what I post on this blog, seeing as a good few people from school have found out about this whole sad, useless, pointless (you name it) blog, and those people are (regularly?) checking this blog to see if I've posted anything, um... strange, harsh, private, sad, funny...(the list goes on).

That is about it for now, though I still have a funny feeling that I've forgotten something.

Rorry

PS. and yes, I will continue posting pointless things on here. Why? Well, I've got nothing better to do you see...

No comments:

Post a Comment