Saturday 24 November 2012

Its been a while

I wonder if any of this blog's followers are still checking up blogs.

Its exactly a month till Christmas and I've already been at school for over 11 weeks.

The first day back at school happened to be (as always) my birthday.
On that morning, I got up as usual and started getting ready for school as usual. It never at all occured to me that it was my birthday so that when I went to the bus stop and my 'friends' shouted Happy Birthday Rorry!, I was quite shocked.

Anyway, what do you want for Christmas?
I'm not so clear but I do have a few hopefuls. I'm spending Christmas and New Year's @ Japan.

Please comment if you see this so I get a rough estimate of who is still paying attention to blogs.

Rorry

PS. I still haven't managed to post pictures of my holiday have I?
I'll seriously start thinking about doing it once I know how many people are still reading.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah me but its weird I haven't been on this for ages and ages and then just today I remembered and went on it and I made a new blog and actually haven't done any homework yet even though I've been on this computer for hours! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, that doesn't make any sense. Does that mean that you have a new blog? Can you tell me the address please.
      Plus, I'm certain we didn't have much homework to do for the last few days of school. Or is that just because I had done them way beforehand?

      Delete