Thursday 20 December 2012

News

OMG!

What a scary world it is at the moment!

Why do North Korea have to fire missiles?
I don't get how they think they can get away by saying they are artificial 'satellites'.
I would die if I had to live in North Korea.
I mean, everyone is expected to think of firing missiles as an 'amazing achievement' and 'shows that we are an amazingly technologically developed country'.
The news reporters sound so posh and their voice is so so irritating (careful choice of words there). (check out BBC's video online of North Korea's recent missile firing. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20690338)
As William Hague and the UN security council said, this completely violates UN security laws and NK should be punished.
I may be biased saying all of this as I am Japanese, but I hope most people see how unacceptable the things North Korea are doing are.

And also the US primary school shootings!
Couldn't security have been better?
I've seen many videos on the BBC website about it, including some interviews, and my heart, along with many others' in the world, has been utterly broken by the incident.
My feelings are with all the family and friends of those affected and sincerely hope that the media will respect their privacy at this time. They will surely need that privacy to get over this terrible event.

Rorry

No comments:

Post a Comment