Monday 31 December 2012

New Year

I experienced New Year 9 hours earlier than England due to the time difference.
I thought about facetiming my b-friend JRM but I remembered (damn it, I just remembered the game.) that JRM's FaceTime isn't working at the moment.
My cousins, both girls and aged 5 and 7, are also here at my grandparent's house although they live in a different prefecture/county. They just love playing and showing off how good they are to others and they are so annoying and they get on my nerves. They are out shopping at the moment (thank god) with my grandma, my mum and their mum. My other aunt should be here in a moment.
I'm watching TV right now with my grandpa. Don't undermine how good TV programmes in Japan are! Definitely 10 times better than England at the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment