Wednesday 8 May 2013

Manchester United manager

It has been announced today that Sir Alex Ferguson will retire from being manager of Manchester United Football Club.
I cam back from school and was shocked (though I was prepared from the morning) at the news. Though I am a Chelsea supporter, I feel no one can deny the level of achievement and success that Sir Alex has brought to MUFC.

Since we all know Rafael Benitez is stopping as Chelsea manager at the end of this season, I hope that Jose Mourinho will come back to Chelsea. This is not only because of his personality, but because if he does return, he will surely have Frank Lampard sign another 1 or 2 year contract to keep Lampard at Chelsea.

I would like David Moyes to go to Man United, not only because I want Mourinho at Chelsea, but also because I think that a more stable, Premier League experienced manager would be better suited for the job at such a huge club such as Manchester United and would be a better, stable, calm successor of Sir Alex Ferguson.

Although my predictions here may be a bit dramatic, I have a feeling that something similar to this will happen this summer. There will be a lot of manager movement.

I think that David Moyes will go to Man Utd, Rafael Benitez will go to Everton, Jose Mourinho will go to Chelsea, Jurgen Klopp will go to Real Madrid and a slightly experience manager will take over at Borussia Dortmund.

No comments:

Post a Comment