Thursday 9 May 2013

New Man U manager

It has been confirmed a few minutes ago that David Moyes will replace Alex Ferguson as Manchester United manager on 1st July. It is a 6 year contract.

The first news that I saw when I got back home was the fact that David Moyes had left Everton. Later on, I clicked on an article about this on the BBC website. It only had the same information as articles I'd already read, so I went back to the BBC football homepage to find that in the 10 seconds I was reading the article, David Moyes had become Man U manager, and the BBC Football homepage had changed, with a huge picture of David Moyes. I always get excited when this special layout happens!

This news means that Jose Mourinho will not be going to Man U, and he should hopefully be coming back to Chelsea.

On the other hand, I wish David Moyes all the best with managing the red side of Manchester, though it will undoubtedly by a pretty hard task.

No comments:

Post a Comment