Wednesday 15 May 2013

That would be cool!

Just some notes to post.

Europa League Final today between Chelsea and Benfica. Hope Chelsea win!

Chelsea and Arsenal could face a playoff for 3rd place. If Arsenal win by one goal against Newcastle, and Chelsea draw vs Everton (scoring 2 less than Arsenal), that would mean playoff time! So any of these will result in playoffs:
Arsenal 2-1 Newcastle and Chelsea 0-0 Everton
Arsenal 3-2 Newcastle and Chelsea 1-1 Everton
Arsenal 4-3 Newcastle and Chelsea 2-2 Everton    and so on....

I was just thinking today that it would be weird if this blog kept on going for the next few years and into adulthood!

I'm preparing 3 posts now, but it may take some time until I get to post them on this blog. One is England Vs Japan, one is about tennis I think, and one is about Arashi and SMAP (Arashi and SMAP are my two favourite Japanese boybands. They are really popular in Japan. I think Arashi's albums sell 700,000 copies in the first week alone. More on this in the main post!)

Rorry

No comments:

Post a Comment